Work Immersion: Exquisite Journey

The Bangkulasi Senior High School initiated the Work Immersion proper to the Grade 12 students in order to apply the learnings and knowledge they gain in the Senior High School part. As the students are able to choose the appropriate model for them, the Model D of Grade 12 section Assertive shares their insights into the journey they experience when executing their Case Study. 


According to Ms. Lara Nicole De Paz, a student leader from Bangkulasi Senior High School stated, "Model D, Case Study, made me realize that there are problems demanded to have an answer. Well, as Socrates said, the quote "The unexamined life is not worth living." end quote. We encounter a lot of situations where we always choose not to look at it. However, my Case Study struck upon a realization that there are things requisite to analyze on. It is important to become curious, attentive, eager to learn, and intrigue by every issue. Being interrogative and investigative requires enough courage to come upon the best action needed by the company or the community. The world as of today needed a progressive mindset that is beneficial for all."




As stated by Ms. Mariecs Romero, "the Model D Case Study helped us to be a good researcher. The moment that the case was given to us, we searched immediately to have an overview of the case we will be investigated. This kind of work immersion made me realize that time is important and every detail that we gathered must be analyzed and interpreted well. Solving the problem within the case gave us the chance to show what we can do when a business is currently facing challenges."






Nevertheless, Ms. April Rivera mentioned, "Bangkulasi Senior High School conducted a two model for the work immersion (Model C & Model D). Both of these are good opportunities for every student. And yet as a learner who chose model d, I could say that this activity helps me to enhance my skills and knowledge. My experience through immersion will lead me to become a better learner and also to be best for my chosen career."







Additional to this, Ms. Rachelle Agnes signifies that "Work immersion Model d or case study was so hard but our skill was enhanced and discover our career paths it's so hard because this is the first time we write a case and it's fun because we correctly analyze the case."






As Ms. Unchlet Pae An Serrano said, "Even though there are some circumstances that I often challenge to this Case Study, I was able to enjoy and make meaningful interactions among my colleagues. For me, what matters the most is learning and enhancing our abilities throughout this implementation."





As per Mr. Kyle Alejandro, "In my experience, although there are numerous changes or revisions pointed out by my Work Immersion Advisers, I was able to rely upon all the details as evidently as possible to completely prove my point."









In accordance with the experiences, Mr. Zheiron Buntan shared, "Doing a Case Study is not that easy as I know, it challenging but it's giving me a thrilling challenge and drive me to finish it. I use some of my skills I learned before by doing this project, such as The SWOT analysis, by using my knowledge about SWOT analysis makes my work easy."





Model D, or Case Study, created a huge impact on the students of Bangkulasi Senior High School. Through this type of Model, they are able to execute their learnings, and at the same time, learn new things. It is essential to discover new things that have a tremendous impact on our lives. Preferably, Case studies can be their references for their future businesses and cases that they can encounter in their future. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work Immersion: A step towards learning